Fiona Petersen

April 2011

powered by

My Blog

Fiona Petersen

Prophetic Word for
Fiona Petersen

The Lord would say, be mindful of these things.  The things I have given YOU charge over.  Reject fear and things of lawlessness.  You have my Word and know how to create it.  Observe, take careful note and watch carefully at all your surroundings.

For I have placed you at the WATCHTOWER.  I will give you words to warn my people.  I will give you exquisite assignments that you know are only from Me, declares the Lord.  My assignments are yes and amen.

I have formed you, I have assigned you, I have blessed you.  You know all these things, now its time to DO.  Cast down all the vain imaginations coming AGAINST you.  Trust me know all your seasons are in my mighty hand.  Fear not.

Please comment to give your feedback on this word.  Please consider giving towards this word and this mission work the Lord has us doing here in Colorado as the Lord lays on your heart.  Thank you in advance.  The Lord is great!!  I love this word for you!!

7 Comments to Fiona Petersen:

Comments RSS
cheap assignment help on Sunday, May 13, 2018 7:25 AM
Fiona petersen the great things I ever seen and making the better technical aspects here, great surroundings included. The assignments that you make the improving and chances to find the declares as well.
Reply to comment

uk bestessays on Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:55 AM
Do you have there is a mission for all of us? That's interesting.
Reply to comment

test on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 2:49 AM
test
Reply to comment

resume services online on Thursday, August 23, 2018 8:48 AM
Who is Fiona Petersen? I haven't heard about her before to be honest.
Reply to comment

carbonlessformsco on Friday, October 12, 2018 5:50 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing. price of Police Forms
Reply to comment

ellan on Monday, November 05, 2018 2:33 AM
Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.Waiting for again wonderful blogs or posts. http://www.customstickers.us/Custom-Business-Stickers/Business-Logo-Stickers
Reply to comment

Joseph on Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:51 AM
Thank you for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information I like this site very much so much superb information.Custom Reflective Stickers
Reply to comment