RECEIVE A PERSONAL PROPHECY HERE

April 2014
January 2014
April 2011

powered by

My Blog

RECEIVE A PERSONAL PROPHECY HERE

By the Contact form , post your personal prophecy request and I will relay here in the blog post for your comments.  Asking in response that you would provide a donation as the Lord would put on your heart to further our revival work here in Colorado to carry out the assignment, he has put on our hearts.  I look forward in hearing from you.  I am also available for Personal Prophetic Counseling.

God call Dawn as a sent messenger to Colorado to raise up a work of Revival.  Leaving my home in Michigan of my two sons and granddaughter to follow Christ's command to GO.

I am looking for those connections in Denver, Colorado that feel to join to help raise up this work.  Dawn carries the gift to release revival and to release His Glory.

Dawn has been walking as a prophet for 25 years.  And has already released revival in its infant form in Colorado but God is calling for a greater work that requires hands to gather and prepare to receive.

Thank you for any efforts.

12 Comments to RECEIVE A PERSONAL PROPHECY HERE:

Comments RSS
kathy yancy on Saturday, April 19, 2014 9:50 PM
do you have a paypal acct. or how does one donate?
Reply to comment

Dawn on Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:34 AM
Donate by paypal button located on each page here. The Colorado Burn is a 501c3 tax deductible organization for your convenience. Thank you for giving as the Lord leads your heart as an offering to what He is saying to you at this time. Prepare for your harvest.

Cheryl Johnson on Saturday, April 19, 2014 9:54 PM
I saw your post on Facebook about prophecy. I am requesting a personal prophecy please? Thanks!!
Reply to comment

Dawn on Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:41 AM
Cheryl, please request on the contact form link to the left on the main headings. I need your personal contact information. Thank you. My site was down for quite a while, hence late in my reply to you.

Kristina Abernathy on Sunday, April 20, 2014 12:57 PM
I am just needing to really know about a relationship that I am in? and really needing to know what God really wants me to do in my life n ministry at this time. I am getting so discouraged. I feel like I don't hear him right for me any more. (for others always) thank u sis, love u n im praying for your new move in him. ur sister in Christ Jesus amen stay blessed
Reply to comment

Dawn on Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:42 AM
Kristina, please request on the contact form link to the left on the main headings. I need your personal contact information. Thank you.

Amy Ribitzki on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 7:26 AM
Lord, what do you need me to hear? What are you doing in my life? What do you want me to do for you? May I please have a word from the Lord
Reply to comment

Dawn on Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:37 AM
Amy, please request on the contact form link to the left on the main headings. I need your personal contact information. Thank you.

Ruby Perez on Monday, June 23, 2014 6:11 AM
I made a donation yesterday for a word but I don't know if I did put the information correctly. Thank u
Reply to comment

strona internetowa on Monday, August 25, 2014 9:09 PM
Thanks on her quite possibly resting this home to listen much of our baby's Anyone who seem to chooses to help you bold advancement along with extras really should carefully
Reply to comment

h. r. Gifford on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:52 PM
I believe you are right on time in colorado. I would desire a word from the Lord. I really believe the Colorado outpouring Will be very soon.
Reply to comment

Kelvin Ding on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 11:39 PM
I would wish to receive a personal prophetic word online. I also need prayer support for the following. On April 29 I had to put my beloved dog (Blessy) down due to illness. It was traumatic. Am still overcome with sadness and sorrow due to the sudden loss and void. Is Blessy in heaven? (1) Need healing for my ears from tinnitus and pressure discomfort. (2) Need healing from trauma caused by loss of dog. (3) Need prophetic word of breakthrough and guidance for the present. Sincerely
Reply to comment